With the Chevy Bolt, the Premiere has a lot more options than the LT, but may not be worth the price, especially after 2018.
Premiere has over the LT:
- 360 degree camera view
- Roof rack rails
- Rear view camera mirror
- Optional Rear heated seats
- Optional Leather Seats
- Seat colour options
- Rear USB ports
- 2 more paint colour options
- “Upgraded” wheel rims
- Optional Bose Audio Upgrade
- False floor in the trunk (optional on LT)
- Accent lighting LED strip inside
- Wireless device charging pocket
- Rear seat center armrest with cup holders
- Integrated turn signal indicators in the outside mirrors
- Passenger Seat-back pocket was apparently removed from the LT at one point, and now available on premiere
The Premier trim includes all of the features of the LT’s Comfort and Convenience package and the Driver Confidence Package included in the price.
Back in 2017, the following options were not available on the LT model at all:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Following Distance Indicator
- Autonomous Forward Braking
But those were added to a comfort and convenience package II in the 2018 model year.